Sunday Social #3

Happy Easter!

Sunday Social

1. Favorite type of work out to do?
This is an easy question  - Spinning - I love to spin!!

2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Brownies - especially when I am craving chocolate.

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
I forget to do lots of things - wish people a happy birthday.

4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?
Phone reminders for appointments - because it will alert me!  
And for birthday reminders so I don't forget.
Post its - for things I need to do - because I can stick them
 in a place where I will see it. 

5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile
Hmm.  There are too many. Can't choose just one -
 but all the pictures of my children make me smile!

Happy Sunday,

Comments

Popular Posts