Embellishing Using Clusters

The other day I was reading a blog by Bo Bunny about a Cluster contest.  I decided to read one of their earlier blogs that described what clustering was even though I could kind of figure it out by looking at the posted layouts (http://bobunny.blogspot.com/search?q=clustering). 

Clustering is taking different embellishments and grouping them around the focal point of your page such as a picture.  Of course, this can be done with different textures, heights, colors, etc.

I decided to try my craft hand at it .  Along the way I learned [from the internet] that things look best to the eye in groups of three to five.  I mostly used the Cricut Rock Princess cartridge for my design adding a brad or piece of ribbon in and depth with foam tabs.


 

Try clustering next time you are scrapbooking.  This was my first attempt at it and I look forward to using this technique more often with different embellishments and materials.

I would love to see what you do with clustering.  Please share your craftiness!
Happy Clustering!
Leslie

Comments

Popular Posts